Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My First Blog

I have created this blog, New Direction, in order to connect with persons who attend our Saturday Night Contemporary Service at First Baptist Church of Washington, NC. We begin May 2, 2009 in the Family Life Center of First Baptist.

The purpose of these services is to give persons a safe place to connect with Christ, in order that they might experience a genuine spiritual encounter with the Living Lord, and begin the journey of faith.

We have already assembled a contemporary praise band, and they are excited about this new venture.

I'll be bringing a relevant biblical message each Saturday evening focused on the needs of today's world.

This blog is a place where persons can post questions and responses to the weekly message.

Blessings,
Jimmy Moore

1 comment:

  1. You are my first blog that I have responded to.
    Good work!

    Gilbert Evett

    ReplyDelete